Thursday, March 01, 2007

Skiing @ Mt. La Crosse


DSC02326
Originally uploaded by JenMac9999.
I just wanted to let all of you know we did have a little fun last weekend it wasn't all work. On Sunday afternoon we went skiing with Jenn M with the help of my friend and co-worker Ron F, who is on the ski patrol at Mt. La Crosse. At first it was a little rough skiing for me. I remember it being easier last year. No broken bones this year and one very minor head bouncing situation which almost completely mended already, right Dr. Wulf! Jenn and I stayed until nearly 6:30 p.m. when the visibility (at least for us) got a little challenging. Because it was snowing our glasses/goggles would get foggy and had water spots on them. In the last run down the hill I found myself removing my glasses then closing my eyes. Probably not the best idea I've had, so I decided to hang it up for the night. Thanks again to Ron F who got us discounted lift tickets and rentals, we had a blast!

No comments: