Monday, June 04, 2007

Smiths moved back to WI

It has been a while since I last posted and people have let me know. Now, I'll attempt to catch-up, at least a little...

The big news is that my brother and his family moved back to La Crosse this past weekend. Yeah! We helped them move and do a little bit of settling in (Joel did more than I did). The Smiths made the move so Travis can start is surgical residency @ Gundersen Lutheran in La Crosse. Yes, that means you can now call Travis--Dr. Smith. Sometimes I still can't believe it, my "little" brother is a doctor, now if he could just keep track of his keys (just kidding Travis!). I don't have any photos of the new house, but I do have photos from Travis's graduation from Mayo Medical School.


If you would like to order any of the photos use this link .

No comments: