Monday, October 24, 2005

New Nephew (or maybe Niece??)--Not Yet!!

This past weekend, we received a phone call from my mom stating that my sister-in-law Sarah had started having contractions (she is pregnant and due on November 4th). I was excited and almost didn't want to go to work (for Mueller Photography) on Saturday, but contained my excitement and went to the wedding with my phone on vibrate in hopes of hearing of the arrival of my new nephew. At 4 p.m. when I was finished, I called my mom (I had no messages), no new niece or nephew. Sarah' contractions hadn't progressed, so they Therin, Travis and Sarah went to the circus as they had planned before the mornings excitement. Since Saturday I have become obsessive-compulsive in checking to see if I have any phone calls, to see if the new baby has arrived. I don't remember it being like this with any of our other nieces or nephews. Hmmmm...what is different?

You are probably wondering why the question in the title...My brother the med-student thinks he saw the boy parts when the ultrasound was done, but is not completely positive. So we all are under the impression that it is going to be a boy, but could be surprised when she decides to make her entrance. (I should write more on that story, but that will have to be later due to the late hour and the early appointment--5 a.m.!!!--I have tomorrow).

No comments: